Start a new topic

Saving multi page PDF from Canvas Draw?

I THINK I have done this before and can't repeat it. Can Canvas Draw save as Advanced PDF and save Canvas Draw layers as a multi-page pdf? I am using version 6.0.2, build 6074. I have tried multiple settings and continually get just one page. Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me.

There are a couple of ways to save the layers individually.

1. In the Save dialog box, select Advanced PDF and the click on "Save Layers" and you can select the individual layers you want saved.

2.  Make the layers you don't want to save invisible and click on "Save" in the Save dialog box and, in the next box, unclick "Export Layers (PDF 1.50)."

You can then use these individual PDFs to create a single file.

To save individual layers as PDF pages in a single document, set up as many sheets as you want to be pages in the PDF.  Then Select All in a layer, right click, and select "Arrange" and send to one of the new sheets.  Repeat the process until each layer is on an individual sheet.  Now save as a PDF.  I tend do this type of operation on a duplicate of my original file to avoid losing anything accidentally.

Tim

Perfect! Thank you, Tim. The second solution was exactly what I was looking for.
Login or Signup to post a comment