Start a new topic

How are others finding this latest version (GIS)

Curious how others are finding their use of the latest. Not much activity here so not sure how widespread the forum is in user base. I'm sitting on fence, and the one thing I most use it for, opening existing PDF, edit and save, causes the PDF to crash, so not much use in that area. Regards Richard

Hello Richard, 

The edit and save PDF issue you mention above, is this the same issue reported where Bluebeam crashes after opening a PDF that's been edited by Canvas?

Or, is there an issue where Canvas crashes with a PDF document?

Thank you

Albert

Hello Albert Yes same issue. The process is Open a PDF created by Bluebeam in Canvas GIS Add text Save PDF from Canvas. Close Canvas Open in Bluebeam Bluebeam crashes. I didn't try opening the PDF in Canvas, will do, but it must open in Bluebeam. I don't have other PDF applications on my PC. Regards Richard
I didn't see your other reply, apologies. I'll dig into this more and post on the other response. Should've kept the BB comments off this 'how do others find latest' Regards Richard

It's OK, thank you. Just want to find out why it is they are crashing after we export the pdf. So yes, see if you can reply to my questions on the other post and provide us with a couple of PDF files.

Thank you

Albert

Login or Signup to post a comment